P500 Thrilled

Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Only the 3rd chance to get out in the 6 weeks that I've had my P520, but I do average over 60 miles a trip. Every trip out I become more & more impressed. These are just little beasts. There is just enough weight to add traction for the tires, but not enough to make them plow or dig in when on sand. This thing will do so much in 2wd that it blows my mind. Granted it's desert for me, but even get in & out of washes a foot tall and square walls was a breeze in 2wd.

It is definitely not a 60mph, fly across the road rig, but is the absolute perfect hunting rig. Jump shooting jacks during the day, or calling predators at night, I don't think it can be beat!

Oh, have to ask. Am I the only one who forgets they have brakes on it? Between the engine braking & the paddle shifting, I don't think I hit the brakes a dozen times in 60+ miles again today. Whoever says engine braking is overrated has never had it. Soooo glad I went this route & not with a Mule like I was looking at!

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
I have 12,000 miles with the original pads. I did have them cleaned once at the the dealer because they were squealing (mud), but with the labor cost it would have been cheaper to replace them.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Great to hear you are enjoying the unit. I agree, these little units are tough and nimble making them a great choice between some fun and adventure. Also, it is nice to have a unit so RELIABLE for the adventures as well!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!