drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I got a little bored today and you should know by now what happens when I get bored. Nothing good most of the time.

Before last weekend's ride at Royal Blue and Windrock a @Tigermark and @Ragnar406 stopped by Mary's Ridge to get baptised as a Mary's Ridge Retard. First time around the loop and someone hooked a tree with their right front tire, bending a tie rod. I felt bad about the incident so I thought, "what could I do to keep that from happening again"? This is what I came up with. HONDA RED

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All good things come to be while you're bored! Love the tie rod memorial but did you know Tigers are color blind? Probably mistaked that tree for the trail last time through because of that:)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All good things come to be while you're bored! Love the tie rod memorial but did you know Tigers are color blind? Probably mistaked that tree for the trail last time through because of that:)
He's got a whole lot more going wrong than being color blind.;)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hit a tree with a Big Red one day. (dog riding on the back shifted sides)

Chainsaw fixed that!!!!!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I got a little bored today and you should know by now what happens when I get bored. Nothing good most of the time.

Before last weekend's ride at Royal Blue and Windrock a @Tigermark and @Ragnar406 stopped by Mary's Ridge to get baptised as a Mary's Ridge Retard. First time around the loop and someone hooked a tree with their right front tire, bending a tie rod. I felt bad about the incident so I thought, "what could I do to keep that from happening again"? This is what I came up with. HONDA RED
Oh my, what an honor!!! Thank you DrF!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It is an honor. You were the first to break here. CP tried hard but he couldn't do it.:D
We all gave it hell that day. It was so beautiful out and everyone there great day! Man I wished we would've had more time last week to stop in I'd love another one of your brews!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next time I'm out there I'll mark all the trees along the trail. That way he can drive by smell lmao.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!