moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I feel like if I'm working alone they all go on just like your video but then there's that time your buddy is watching and it's a complete s*** show of flipping tire spoons and cuss words
Just don't try low pro car or bike tires with people around lol!

M

misterkit

Jun 30, 2016
ny
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I thought we'd see jt's feet installing the tire. Thank God it went another direction.

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

Sep 9, 2017
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great video made it look EZ.
Ohh a man after my own heart= Mountain Dew breakfast of champions! I don't know how many peeps over my lifetime of drinking it I've told them it's orange juice and get that deer in the headlight look. Doesn't anyone read labels ;).

Hawkeye

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great video made it look EZ.
Ohh a man after my own heart= Mountain Dew breakfast of champions! I don't know how many peeps over my lifetime of drinking it I've told them it's orange juice and get that deer in the headlight look. Doesn't anyone read labels ;).

Hawkeye
That's all I drink lol.

J

JTW

I thought we'd see jt's feet installing the tire. Thank God it went another direction.
You're welcome!! IMG 5504

Reactions: moparornocar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!