P700 Tires wearing weird

Kcresci

Kcresci

Aug 26, 2015
I'm new on here but just curious if anybody else has had problems with the front tires wearing weird. I purchased a like new set of silverback xlite tires. I have put about 200 miles on the and the lugs are all chopped up any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 205
J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
are u riding on paved roads? paved roads will eat up atv tire real quick.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Kcresci

Kcresci

Aug 26, 2015
are u riding on paved roads? paved roads will eat up atv tire real quick.
Occasionally I have to buy if u look at the picture the way they are wearing is not normal. The backs look nothing like the front just trying to figure out if the tow is out or if it is the tires...

BobsPioneer

BobsPioneer

Sep 28, 2015
Looks like it's bouncing from being out of balance

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This summer a guy I rode with on a teryx had the same problem on his front bighorns and a lot of rangers do that. if it was a toe problem the inside/out would wear. over inflated/ center, under both sides. almost has to be a balance issue.

Kcresci

Kcresci

Aug 26, 2015
That makes sense I appreciate the help.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Over inflated i would say too

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!