P700 Tires

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys I got the 700-4 and we do a lot of pavement rides I would like to use the stock rims so I'm trying to find a good tire for pavement running any ideas?

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Hey guys I got the 700-4 and we do a lot of pavement rides I would like to use the stock rims so I'm trying to find a good tire for pavement running any ideas?
I don't no what tire to tell u except maybe a car like tire the big horns do pretty good that i can tell but i do suggest get the same size tire all the way around so u can rotate them that will make alot of difference personally i like wide tires all way around looks better rides and drives better to me as well and wide tire wont wear as bad as the skinnys in my opinion

B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
i use my 700 as a golf cart here in town and i have on the MAXXIS CEROS RADIALS and they seem to do really good on asphalt. also look KANATI MONGRELS.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Someone here bought 14" wheels and actually runs automotive tires instead of atv tires. I know you want to keep your stock wheels on there but if you had two sets (street and dirt) ,you could swap them out accordingly

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ya I was thinking that also I did find a nice set at rocky mnt they look like truck tires and are dot approved

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to second the Maxxis Ceros. We live in a small town and use our rig to run around town alot. I have over 1500 miles on them and they barely show any sign of wear. They do grip a little better then the stockers so it is hard to turn sharp on pavement without the open differential on the 700. I would definitely buy again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!