Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@jak9922 hey buddy just wanted to give you my support on what happened on FB site. I don’t have Facebook
but the wife just informed me of what happened. You’ve always been there for us amongst many others. Thanks for everything!
And thank you to the many other vendors out there just trying to do some cool things and move the sport forward. It’s a cool thing just wanted to say thanks

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Already joined Knuckledeep, like ^^^ I am here to do my part to support the small guys that are the ones that come up with solutions to some of the problems that may not be at may not be at the top of the manufacturer's to do list.
Thanks for all that help here and come up with some great ideas and input.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@jak9922 hey buddy just wanted to give you my support on what happened on FB site. I don’t have Facebook
but the wife just informed me of what happened. You’ve always been there for us amongst many others. Thanks for everything!
And thank you to the many other vendors out there just trying to do some cool things and move the sport forward. It’s a cool thing just wanted to say thanks
thank you it means alot!

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don’t have fb either, what happened?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
What happened?
bunch of drama to sum it up ive been selling my brakelines on the pioneer 1000 rides page on fb sense last may without a problem until a dealer tried under selling me on a few sales then my posts started getting deleted in the past mth then when i called out the admin he told me i needed to do a give away for some reason lol i nicely told him to F himself and i was blocked but so were a few other great guys on here including @Moses

advertisement
C

Chooglin

I am not a huge fan of Facebook either , but I do enjoy the Pioneer groups on there.

I do want to mention that ever since I created a Facebook page for my glove boxes , along with the video @jay_man81 did for me , glove box sells have exploded!

@jak9922 you mite want to work something out with Jason and create a Facebook page for your business. This will allow you to be in control of your own page !!!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I am not a huge fan of Facebook either , but I do enjoy the Pioneer groups on there.

I do want to mention that ever since I created a Facebook page for my glove boxes , along with the video @jay_man81 did for me , glove box sells have exploded!

@jak9922 you mite want to work something out with Jason and create a Facebook page for your business. This will allow you to be in control of your own page !!!
as soon as i get a few more items in my line up i definitely will

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know @knuckledeep is starting his business up so more power to him anything to help a brother out. But don’t forget @Hondasxs he got us all together in one place.
I only started the page so all the funny inappropriate things could get posted and talked about without the snooty people crying about it. Im' all about supporting Honda sxs and always on his page. The facebook page had nothing to do with the buisness

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3359

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

That's awesome you've been selling a lot of boxes! So glad I could be of help and be able to use AMR as a way to help out small bussinesses like yours grow.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!