BOX1

Talon Took the talon out for a good ride with my buddies. The more I drive this machine the more I love it

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
IMG 1470
IMG 1456

J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
I wasn't overly impressed with the power level, until after the fourth heat-cold cycle. Now in sport mode it can blow away the rear tires into fourth gear on dirt. Definitely waking up now . (60 miles on odometer).

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I wasn't overly impressed with the power level, until after the fourth heat-cold cycle. Now in sport mode it can blow away the rear tires into fourth gear on dirt. Definitely waking up now . (60 miles on odometer).
It really does take off, even my buddy that has a new four seater turbo razor was very impressed in fact he was talking about if Honda comes out of the four seater he may trade up

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!