Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I'm looking for whip mounts that can be adjust on the fly without the use of any tools, not unlike the way you can put a VHF antenna for a boat up and down. Something along the lines of the pic below (but in black, of course).

Anyone aware of such a mount? Everything I've found can be adjusted, but that's basically during install. I'm looking to be able to fold down my whips if needed.

Thanks!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
@TxDoc - Did you install these on a Talon? I want to put them on the angled tube from the top of the rear ROPS going to the back of the machine. Isn't that 2" and not 1.75"? I'll have to measure.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, I haven't. I asked a friend who has a customized Pioneer of he had any ideas.

I'm not up on the tube diameters on the Talon.

He sent me that. I wasn't aware of the tube size or of they offered they mount is more than a single size.

You might ask them if there is a size available that you need. 🤗

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!