Tornaders

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
We got blasted by a tornado yesterday! It was wild! It wrecked a couple neighborhoods in Hanover and then dropped down into the river valley and followed the river all the way though downtown Madison, bouncing back and forth from my river bank to the Milton, Kentucky riverbank.

Tons of damage.

I was here at work. I was standing outside watching it, but my HR guy came out and made me come in to the shelter area.

If you have Facebook, you gotta watch this. Its kind of beautiful. It was taking from the hilltop, looking down into the river valley. The river is close to a mile across at this point, for size reference.

And then this video was taken right down on the river. Its about 3 blocks from my house. You can see it hit the bridge and go straight over a barge on the river. It leveled all the shops and gas stations at the end of the bridge right there.

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
We got blasted by a tornado yesterday! It was wild! It wrecked a couple neighborhoods in Hanover and then dropped down into the river valley and followed the river all the way though downtown Madison, bouncing back and forth from my river bank to the Milton, Kentucky riverbank.

Tons of damage.

I was here at work. I was standing outside watching it, but my HR guy came out and made me come in to the shelter area.

If you have Facebook, you gotta watch this. Its kind of beautiful. It was taking from the hilltop, looking down into the river valley. The river is close to a mile across at this point, for size reference.

And then this video was taken right down on the river. Its about 3 blocks from my house. You can see it hit the bridge and go straight over a barge on the river. It leveled all the shops and gas stations at the end of the bridge right there.

I was able to watch both links without FB. 👍

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad your safe guys.
FB IMG 1710499023870

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!