Totally new for me.

monbecca

monbecca

Mar 9, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all, I am brand to to this group and my new s x s Honda pioneer 5 deluxe. I am pretty sure I need a spare tire but more confused after calling local places. I understand front and rear are different sizes. So what would you recommend I get for a spare tire. ( Yes I am sticking to Granny trails until I learn a lot :) Thank you in advance

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Macomb, Ride in Grayling. Would back one also work.... or front is just best? Tk u
A front will work as a spare on all four corners. Back not so much. The itp delta steel wheels seem to be the cheapest spare if you can’t find a stock wheel.

Reactions: monbecca
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Use a Wheel and tire for the front. The diameters are the same. If you try to use a rear spare and have a flat on the front, your turning radius will be reduced due to rubbing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!