P1000 Tracked Up

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I picked up my 1000-5 Friday. I was trying to add it to the garage on here but I can't figure it out. Seems to be blocking me from adding another item....... Anyway I got to play with it at home for all of 20 minutes before loading it back up. I just drove 1200 miles round trip today delivering it to @Alumilitearmor. Mine will be the first 1000-5 to be fully enclosed with his cab system. I'm extremely excited. His cabs look pretty slick. I'll be sure to post pics in a few weeks once it's all put together.

IMG 26631

J

JTW

I picked up my 1000-5 Friday. I was trying to add it to the garage on here but I can't figure it out. Seems to be blocking me from adding another item....... Anyway I got to play with it at home for all of 20 minutes before loading it back up. I just drove 1200 miles round trip today delivering it to @Alumilitearmor. Mine will be the first 1000-5 to be fully enclosed with his cab system. I'm extremely excited. His cabs look pretty slick. I'll be sure to post pics in a few weeks once it's all put together.

View attachment 31909
AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see your setup!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!