Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a Honda p5 roof to trade even for a Honda bedliner. Roof is in good shape with normal scratches on the top. It does have a hole bout size of a dime on left side but does not leak on driver. It's also missing a couple of the clamps. May have them laying around so I will look. Even without those clamps, it's still a 600.00 roof to trade for a 300.00 liner. Pics upon request.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't know if this helps or not but I'll sell you my bedliner for $150 after you sell your roof. I'm not interested in a trade.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know if this helps or not but I'll sell you my bedliner for $150 after you sell your roof. I'm not interested in a trade.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
Ill take it! No need to wait on roof sale. Just gotta figure out a time to come get it. Cash in hand. Thanks man!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ill take it! No need to wait on roof sale. Just gotta figure out a time to come get it. Cash in hand. Thanks man!

Don't worry about coming to get it. I'm sure I'll come up for a ride pretty soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!