Trail riding southeastern Ohio

S

spartan01

Mar 9, 2015
ohio
Hello guys located in the foothills of southern ohio near athens,oh.Any suggestions for trails? Plus anybody with hondas sxs want to go?

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello Spartan01, TandT here, We live just east of Newark Oh. Been to Hatfield McCoy 2 times and Windrock last year. That is where you need to go March 26-28. That is where all the Pioneer is going to be. Last year was the first and it was a great week end.

S

spartan01

Mar 9, 2015
ohio
I saw the posting here for the 28th of this month, I would love to go and ride with other sxs and talk about each others vehicle. but unfortunately my wife is not able to take off work that weekend, She would diffently would love to go and experience some trail riding and chatting with people. I hope you enjoying it this year and hopefully next year we are able to join. If there are any places here close by would be nice, Our schedules are very tight and hardly have time to ride the sxs. I bought it for work purpose and never get to enjoying it.

Stimey58

Stimey58

Lifetime Member
Feb 21, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
I hear that Perry state forest in somerset, oh has expanded the rules to include sxs vehicles up to 62".....Were at 63 and some change so close enough for me!!!

Reactions: K3L

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!