Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With tracks and all it is 82" tall, 72" wide and 139" long. No rear doors fit and I didn't want to cut into a fresh trailer to make the door bigger... at least not yet.
Think you could rent a box truck to transport it?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

With tracks and all it is 82" tall, 72" wide and 139" long. No rear doors fit and I didn't want to cut into a fresh trailer to make the door bigger... at least not yet.
Well FYI... mine is about the same 81-82 and 68” wide. We hauled them to Moab in a 20’x 8.5’ trailer with 78” BARN doors. We had to air the tires down but it would fit. The key is the barn doors instead of a gate. If you have 7’ barn doors you can fit easily in an enclosed.

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would need to be able to fly off the lake and drive right in. Sometime the weather is miserable and any messing around can get to be 5 times the job after a day on the lake... especially if the fish aren't biting

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
7ft should be 6.5+door, like he said you could ratchet it down or probably just leave some heavy crap in it, coolers, bait tanks what ever. my rhino was a little bigger than the door of my old one too, but with me in it and normal quad box in the back it cleared by a couple inches

as far a ramp vs door, obviously the ramp if you are parked with the back high on a ramp its not, but i would still have the ease of not messing with ramps, taller trailers are better this way or you can get a spring axle trailer, most of them are axle over and you can just flip it and it makes alot more difference than you would think. also nice to have jacks on the back anyway so if you need more you can jack it up higher. dont like the torsion ones seem too bouncy too me. they sit real low too

did the spring flip on my old camper, wife didnt like it but the thing rubbed the bumpers everywhere and didnt after.

Last edited:
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
some places that seem kind of low like that but in a different state probably on your own for delivery, where the local places have delivered prices, all depends where you are. some places that are closer to the factory would be able to save. probably 5500-6k here for that one because my distance is quite a ways, you dont know really till you look at the different options local and delivered

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!