P1000 Trailer for 1000 with tracks

D

DTC

May 15, 2016
Idaho
I am purchasing a Pioneer 1000 and am going to track it this fall. Does anyone know what the width and length would be with Tatou tracks? What length of trailer would be recommended? Thanks ahead for your recommendations!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmoffgrid
P

PineTree

Sep 9, 2015
Andover, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its already just shy of 64 inches wide and if I had to bet, you will probably add at least 12-18 inches to each side. This puts you at just shy of 8.5 feet wide. As for length, I would play it safe with and get at least a 14 foot long trailer. In my opinion, once you get 14 + foot long, a 2 axle trailer will be much better.

That thing will be wicked with Tracks!!! Make sure you post some pictures!! Good luck and enjoy @DTC !!!

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Its already just shy of 64 inches wide and if I had to bet, you will probably add at least 12-18 inches to each side. This puts you at just shy of 8.5 feet wide. As for length, I would play it safe with and get at least a 14 foot long trailer. In my opinion, once you get 14 + foot long, a 2 axle trailer will be much better.

That thing will be wicked with Tracks!!! Make sure you post some pictures!! Good luck and enjoy @DTC !!!
The width with tracks sounds pretty wide, most trailers are 8 feet wide inside plus fenders. I would buy a 18 foot trailer, because I'm always finding something I want to load up with my S X S like wood splitter, dirt bike and wife if she's getting on my nerves. HA

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The width with tracks sounds pretty wide, most trailers are 8 feet wide inside plus fenders. I would buy a 18 foot trailer, because I'm always finding something I want to load up with my S X S like wood splitter, dirt bike and wife if she's getting on my nerves. HA
Unless you go with a bed over the tires and I think they are 9 feet wide, pretty tall trailer which would be great for rough terrain. Not so great for corners on the hi way.

Reactions: Eltobgi
JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Camoplast was bought out by Camso and redesigned the tracks check it out on utube before you buy. You will want the new ones the serial number wioll start with 6255

Last edited:
JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you go to the Camso web site. they have a guide for measuring for a trailer. The tracks will increase the width by 14.5 inches and length by 61.5 inches

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!