Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looking for some feedback...
Working a deal to get my hands on a 700 for a day or two to make a pattern. Pretty sure heat, noise and dust are issues that all sxs's share and I've had some requests in the past but haven't really followed how much of an issue they are on the P7. I know the P1 guys have installed bilge fans for theirs. Is a shield something that would help you guys as much as it does for the P5? Basically a thick rubber sheet under and behind the seat, sealed as tight as I can get it. Never has to be removed due to getting wet. Not trying start a business and get rich, just trying to help some brothers out and the 700 boys have always been our kin around here. ;)
Thanks guys.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’d be interested if only it was to rock a trigger shield sticker. (You know how we all love stickers 😂) For me the cons might outweigh the pros. On the 7hundo you sit on a box pretty much. My booty don’t really get hot but the backs of my legs do. And really it’s during the bunch of weeks during the summer when it’s scorching that happens. Also, you access the dip stick and other stuff under the seat. I’m not sure if that would be a problem though. The rest of the year, I welcome the heat. If you decide to go into production, I’ll keep my eyes on the reviews from others and possibly pick one up at a later date. 😉😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!