Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If a pic is worth 1000 words than I figured a video is worth 1000 pics. I'm sure there are things to be seen here that I haven't posted pics of before. Hopefully it gives someone an idea or helps out in some way. Plus, I like it when you guys post videos for me to watch. Oh, and I'm no @Jshell3 so it's a little rough.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If a pic is worth 1000 words than I figured a video is worth 1000 pics. I'm sure there are things to be seen here that I haven't posted pics of before. Hopefully it gives someone an idea or helps out in some way. Plus, I like it when you guys post videos for me to watch. Oh, and I'm no @Jshell3 so it's a little rough.
Very nice,a lot of good quality original mods,you can be very proud of what you've done!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dig some Gordon Lightfoot! Where do you take the trailer? It looks ready for the super expedition into the unknown...

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I love it brother love me some Sammy Hagar too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Wasn't posting for praise, honestly, but coming from you guys, it's very humbling. Just think videos do more justice than still shots, can't position and hide its imperfections when the camera's moving.

I plan to have the trailer Line X'd as soon as I have the expendable funds. Intend to use it for camping at some point, if I ever get the time.

Btw, filmed one before this one that ran a little longer and the next random song came up, Tears for Fears- Head Over Heels, lol had to stop the recording immediately! :eek:

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If that's the case, I'll have to put him in tow behind my P1K5 next weekend so he can keep up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He won't be there 1st...
but trust me...the p5...
ALWAYS gets ya home...

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
How many beers did it take to do your complete build Trigger Man? It's well presented and as for the video I think John Hendricks wants to talk to you. Something about the Discovery Channel or TLC.

Reactions: trigger and rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!