P700 True half doors for the 700-4

Beretta67

Beretta67

Nov 11, 2020
McKean Co. Pa.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to attempt to build a set of half doors. I'd like them 10"-12" higher than the stock doors, arm resting height. Has anyone custom built a set for there 700-4?

Last edited:
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm going to attempt to build a set of half doors. I'd like them 10"-12" higher than the stock doors, arm resting height. Has anyone custom built a set for there 700-4?
I don’t think anyone has built custom doors here. I’m looking forward to seeing the pics. 😉

Reactions: Backwoods
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've built doors for airplanes but they are basically rectangle and not that hard to fabricate. I had thoughts of making doors for my 700 and the more I look at them the more I think plastic and gorilla tape is the way to go...lots of angles and curves to cope with.

Jury is still out but the verdict ain't gunna be good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!