TRUMP/VANCE 2024 (Was: Trump told Fox News that he will be announcing his choice for his running mate on Monday during the RNC)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
"He did confirm that he's going to make a VP choice today," Fox News' Bret Baier said, noting Trump said so on the phone.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never took you for much of a meth smoker, El Presidente ... 🤣
After the RNC announcement of the Trump/Biden ticket. At the DNC, Biden could announce Trump as his running mate too making the other option the Biden/Trump ticket solidifying the unity message.

And all the peeps that never want to vote for either candidate can write Me in and I promise there will be kegerators posted all around the White House fence and at every stoplight in the USA when I win by write in votes on the ballots for proposing this brilliant idea!

NTCPrezJB/VPDocArch 2024
Beer, Food and ACV for All!!!!

Last edited:
advertisement
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
He needs someone strong enough to take the mantle in 2028 and 2032.

I'm sticking with J.D. Vance as my pick, even though that means a fight for the Ohio seat in the Senate. Word has it Trump doesn't like people with facial hair. That rules out both Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren.

If he wants a female, I'm going Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Like it or not, Gabbard is a liberal, no matter what she calls herself. Elise Stefanik - not much draw.

Carson is too weak for a 2028/2032 run. If he's going for the Black vote, he's better off with Tim Scott. Byron Donalds a distant third. But if he wants the Black vote, he needs one.

Hope to hell it's not Doug Burgum -- he'd only get picked for his cash (he can donate as much as he wants to his own campaign), but Trump doesn't need the cash.

Rubio - Possible for the Latino vote, but then you got to play the Florida delegate's game.

Haley, Youngkin, Cotton - all possible, but slim chances.

Does anybody think he could mend fences and pick Desantis?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tim Scott could be one.

Flynn would shock folks fo sho!

Haley stepped on his toes and is just there to mend fences and invited as a kiss and make up!

DeSanctis wants to be president but might surprise us all if asked.

Sara Hucabee Sanders would be a sleeper pic. But she hasn't been governor but 1/2 a term.

Jim Jorden would be an interesting choice.
Trump really likes him cuz of his wrestling background once saying “If I was a Dem Id be scared of him! Look at those ears!” and for his lead to nixing the Russian collusion scandal.

Rubio, not sure if little Marco has forgotten?

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I said the Ben Carson cuz its the color/minority vote and its safe. Very hard to go after him cuz all his done is support trump.
Vertually has no dirt, no bad background but from where he gew up in a welfare poverty and woke up and said, F this $hit! I can be somebody like everybody else and did it!
Just opposite the Dems do to others in poverty. They are like the fishing old man with a dollar on the line in the state farm commercial….
“Almost got it” to the people in poverty!

Last edited:
advertisement