BOX1

Trying to purchase Talon 1000r...sold out everywhere!

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you tried Big Hometown Honda in Marietta Ohio

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Sales are up on all the UTV's and I expect there will be shortages for the rest of the year. Glad I have 2 Talon R's and I still drive my 2016 Yamaha YXZ. With over 20,000 miles on my it its not worth much so I may get 30,000 miles on it. Its a different kind of fun with the clutch pedal. No low range so I just drive it on fast rides.

tromano1706

tromano1706

Jun 21, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in Virginia and drove to Tennessee to pick mine up. Tried to work with Abernathy but their customer service is very poor. Ended up working with Southern Powersports in Chatanooga, Tennessee and had a great experience. Their out the door pricing was about $4,000 less than any dealer in Virginia would sell one before any other fees like tax, title, and dealer fees. I'm not sure of their availability now but I do recommend.

Mcclain210

Mcclain210

Jul 21, 2020
North East, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I live in Virginia and drove to Tennessee to pick mine up. Tried to work with Abernathy but their customer service is very poor. Ended up working with Southern Powersports in Chatanooga, Tennessee and had a great experience. Their out the door pricing was about $4,000 less than any dealer in Virginia would sell one before any other fees like tax, title, and dealer fees. I'm not sure of their availability now but I do recommend.
I have tried abernathys phone with no luck. I heard through grape vine they shut down and harley pulled out bc the owner spoke his mind on facebook about the terrorist group “BLM”.

Reactions: Plumber32
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!