P700 Turf Mode Deal Breaker for a 700...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The first ride I ever went on at RRB was with three P1's and a P7. Seemed like the P7 was handling everything as well as the P1's. But I also watched all of them struggle on some stuff that I was able to take a side ledge and walk right up. There's a time and place where all of these machine's shine.
Hay…I remember that ride🤔🥳

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah the differences in size between the 700 and 1000 are negligible. I finally got to ride both and the 1000 it is.
The power difference is not negligible! The 1000 is quieter The 6 speed plus low range is awesome I bought a 700-4, a year later I sold it and bought the 1000 Trail NO regrets with the 1000 should have bought it first though

Last edited:
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have no regrets with the 700. I knew exactly what it was when I bought it. No surprises at all except maybe it is more capable than I would have thought. It does everything I bought it for. Thing is I am doing more with it at times than the original purpose. Plus I have to phuc with everything and never leave anything alone. Cant blame the machine for that. If I lived up in the mountains or did more road riding or just get a wild hair I would get something else. One thing I do know is even though this is Florida it aint ever gonna be a tractor tire mud machine. I keep talking myself out of a second SXS at least every other week.

Last edited:
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been the owner of both and to be honest I didn't think the 700 tore up the lawn much. But then again we tried not to make very sharp turns. The biggest notice in the lack of the turf mode was driving the pavement in the little town we live in. We usually use the rig to run around from school, to the store and everything in between. The lack of turf mode on the pavement was hell on the front tires as they were being pushed around in the corners. We put the SuperAtv powersteering on which made our arms feel better but the front tires were completely toast with less then 1000 miles on them. We have 2 700's at my work and they are the same with the tires being ruined because of turning sharp on the pavement around the facility. The turf mode was one of the selling points on the 1000 upgrade.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
The power difference is not negligible! The 1000 is quieter The 5 speed plus low range is awesome I bought a 700-4, a year later I sold it and bought the 1000 Trail NO regrets with the 1000 should have bought it first though
I thought it was a 6 speed?

Reactions: NorthernJoe
M

measel

May 25, 2022
Sherman, TX
Ownership

1. 700-4
Get a 7. With the money you save you can accessorize.
IMG 20240409 155632828

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!