Turn Pro signal kit with horn/hazards

A

adudes

Supporting Member
Jul 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I bought the Turn Pro turn signal kit from the club store. I added the horn/hazards and LED front flashers. I installed the kit but the horn wouldn't work. I messaged the Turn Pro Facebook page during the weekend and got immediate response. During the conversation and through the pictures I sent, they figured out I had an older kit. They sent me a new battery harness and relay harness along with a new horn and switch, and I got it Tuesday. After swapping out the 2 harnesses the horn was working. I checked the horn a few times as I was putting everything back together and making all the wiring look factory. Well, a few hours later I was showing the boy my new accessories and the horn wouldn't work again.

Before I contact them again, I will check a few things. I was curious if anyone else has run into issues with these kits. If I can get a wiring diagram I can figure out where I have power and where I don't and hopefully figure this out.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought the Turn Pro turn signal kit from the club store. I added the horn/hazards and LED front flashers. I installed the kit but the horn wouldn't work. I messaged the Turn Pro Facebook page during the weekend and got immediate response. During the conversation and through the pictures I sent, they figured out I had an older kit. They sent me a new battery harness and relay harness along with a new horn and switch, and I got it Tuesday. After swapping out the 2 harnesses the horn was working. I checked the horn a few times as I was putting everything back together and making all the wiring look factory. Well, a few hours later I was showing the boy my new accessories and the horn wouldn't work again.

Before I contact them again, I will check a few things. I was curious if anyone else has run into issues with these kits. If I can get a wiring diagram I can figure out where I have power and where I don't and hopefully figure this out.
they make a nice kit and the customer service is second to none.They will take care of it.Grant is a great guy to work with. I had a problem that was my own doing and after a couple pictures and a phone call he made me a custom harness and shipped it at no cost. FYI about messing with the wiring there are diodes in there and are very easy to mess up. Make sure the horn has a good solid and clean ground.

A

adudes

Supporting Member
Jul 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Fast response, one day shipping to get updated parts. Hopefully they have a wiring diagram. I will be giving them a call/message tomorrow.

A

adudes

Supporting Member
Jul 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
they make a nice kit and the customer service is second to none.They will take care of it.Grant is a great guy to work with. I had a problem that was my own doing and after a couple pictures and a phone call he made me a custom harness and shipped it at no cost. FYI about messing with the wiring there are diodes in there and are very easy to mess up. Make sure the horn has a good solid and clean ground.
Figured out that the red wire going to the horn switch wasn't making a good connection in the 4 pin connector.

If anyone is trying to decide what turn signal system to buy, don't hesitate to get the TurnPro signals. Customer service is awesome, even on the weekend. They responded immediately through Facebook every time I contacted them and were very helpful figuring this out. My dad was waiting to see how my install went before he purchased his signals but will definitely go with TurnPro as I can't recommend them enough.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Figured out that the red wire going to the horn switch wasn't making a good connection in the 4 pin connector.

If anyone is trying to decide what turn signal system to buy, don't hesitate to get the TurnPro signals. Customer service is awesome, even on the weekend. They responded immediately through Facebook every time I contacted them and were very helpful figuring this out. My dad was waiting to see how my install went before he purchased his signals but will definitely go with TurnPro as I can't recommend them enough.
Glad you got it figured out and reported back.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4

Glad to hear it. Been happy with their kit on the P1k5 and planning on using them for the Talon very soon.

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!