P1000 Turn signal kit from the club store

D

DonDittmar

Nov 16, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I ordered/received a turn signal kit for my Pioneer 1000-5 this past week and installed it on Saturday. Nice kit and it is truly plug and play except for the power/ground wires, but those are not a big deal. I am really happy with the function and turn out so if you are on the fence about this mod, it's worth it. Fast shipping and a good product and price.

I will say the instructions left a lot to be desired, and it had me confused. Confused to the point I thought I maybe had the wrong kit. I put a call into Richard from the club store and he returned my call straight away and walked me through some connector changes made throughout the production run of pioneers and I was back in business in no time. With that said, I made a Youtube video as part of my channel so take a look.

Keep in my my channel is new and this is the 4th video I have ever made/edited on my one-playing camera man and mechanic can be a challenge LOL. I am looking to upgrade my camera from the old go-pro so like anything I am sure my videos will get better with the more I do.......

Enjoy!!!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I ordered/received a turn signal kit for my Pioneer 1000-5 this past week and installed it on Saturday. Nice kit and it is truly plug and play except for the power/ground wires, but those are not a big deal. I am really happy with the function and turn out so if you are on the fence about this mod, it's worth it. Fast shipping and a good product and price.

I will say the instructions left a lot to be desired, and it had me confused. Confused to the point I thought I maybe had the wrong kit. I put a call into Richard from the club store and he returned my call straight away and walked me through some connector changes made throughout the production run of pioneers and I was back in business in no time. With that said, I made a Youtube video as part of my channel so take a look.

Keep in my my channel is new and this is the 4th video I have ever made/edited on my one-playing camera man and mechanic can be a challenge LOL. I am looking to upgrade my camera from the old go-pro so like anything I am sure my videos will get better with the more I do.......

Enjoy!!!!

This is all cool. But your LubeTube Vidgea didnt load so I guess
Pics Or It Didnt Happen 🤷‍♂️

You must have gotten it out of your storage now, why u didnt have any pics like u said before. So deffenatly
POIDH ;) We dont forget

D

DonDittmar

Nov 16, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is all cool. But your LubeTube Vidgea didnt load so I guess
Pics Or It Didnt Happen 🤷‍♂️

You must have gotten it out of your storage now, why u didnt have any pics like u said before. So deffenatly
POIDH ;) We dont forget
Works for me. You have to click on the link and it will take you over to Youtube in a new browser. When I uploaded the video to Youtube I must not have allowed embedding. I will fix that later but for now if you click on "watch on youtube" , it should open up in a new browser for you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!