IMG 3544

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you have a second fuse box run it through that. It’s not that smart it won’t know the difference

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey,

I purchased the "KEMIMOTO UTV Turn Signal Kit, Universal UTV ATV Street Legal Turn Signal With Rocker Switch & 110D Horn, Plug & Play Blinker Kit Compatible With Polaris, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, CFMOTO, Pioneer" on Amazon.ca (not .com), there is a difference. Canada's is more expensive... It is to be hooked directly to the battery, How should I install it so that it will not drain the battery?

CQ
Jesus! Had to get my bifocals out to read this post😂

Should have just bought the kit from the club store, wouldnt have this issue imo

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It is to be hooked directly to the battery, How should I install it so that it will not drain the battery?
You need a key on sorce. There is an easy connector in the club store as well. Or start poking around the rig to find one. I know youll hate this, but in the search there is alot of threads for various ket on sources.
In My P1K5 build, early in 16’ before the bossman made it easy for ya’ll with a molex pig tail, he showed the key on source to splice into under the dash. U will have to go into my build to find it with the pic. I cant remember enough cuz it was 5yrs ago to tell u where its at. If I had a new rig tho, Id get the pig tail east hook up from the club store

CJQuig

CJQuig

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2023
St Johns, Nl, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You need a key on sorce. There is an easy connector in the club store as well. Or start poking around the rig to find one. I know youll hate this, but in the search there is alot of threads for various ket on sources.
In My P1K5 build, early in 16’ before the bossman made it easy for ya’ll with a molex pig tail, he showed the key on source to splice into under the dash. U will have to go into my build to find it with the pic. I cant remember enough cuz it was 5yrs ago to tell u where its at. If I had a new rig tho, Id get the pig tail east hook up from the club store
I don't hate anything, I was using the search function...lust didn't know what to search. Thank you, Ill keep searching. What connector in the club store?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I don't hate anything, I was using the search function...lust didn't know what to search. Thank you, Ill keep searching.
Didnt suggest you hated something! Just that youll hate it like others when we say to use the search😂

Reactions: TxDoc
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The club store has the best key on power source. It plugs in to the back of your 12v port it’s clean and easy. Don’t know about getting it to Canada. If you plan on adding other accessories I’d go ahead and use to to trigger a bigger relay to draw power from.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!