P1000 Swamp Donkey Universal

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone purchased and installed the Swamp Donkey Universal soundbar in a P1k3? I’m curious how secure it is without being the entire width of the ROPS and using the side bars. Thank you

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have a swamp donkey in my Talon. Love it. secures nice. Theres a few with it in there P1. Haven't heard of any issues that you are asking about.

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Are the ones you guys have specifically for the Talon? Or do you have the universal one?

Reactions: Lady01
bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a Swamp Donkey in my 1000. It isn't the universal but I love it and it mounted very securely. Great sound and I have it paired bluetooth to my XM radio.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!