P1000 Dragonfire Universal Tire carrier

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one and used it on my 700. I mounted it on the front bumper, the tire laid back at almost the same angle as the hood. Almost everyone that saw it thought it looked pretty cool. I cut up an old bicycle inner tube to keep from tearing up the finish, it worked well. The only issue I had with it was that it was a lot of weight on the front, especially with a winch. The front end would bottom out more with it on. I really only used it on hunting trips when the bed was gonna be full of crap. The thing is sturdy for sure. Not gonna use it on the 1000, need to dig it out and put it on Craigslist.

R

Redman2002

Oct 19, 2020
Mesa, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's been rock solid - absolutely no issues - highly recommend

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!