P1000 Tire size max

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 pk1-5 with high lifter front and rear A arms and a SATV bracket lift with 1.5 spacers on back I have 30 x10x14 carnivores on it now With no problem s can I go up to 32 s or 33 s Has anyone tried this

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 pk1-5 with high lifter front and rear A arms and a SATV bracket lift with 1.5 spacers on back I have 30 x10x14 carnivores on it now With no problem s can I go up to 32 s or 33 s Has anyone tried this
1st off, rule #4 POIDH right @Remington ?
2nd, you could probably go 32s but I wouldn’t go bigger than that, IMHO that puts way more stress on the drive line and suspension components, not to mention with the lift you are now making your buggy top heavy. Simple rule of physics…
The higher you go up the wider you go out.
But maybe @JenElio can answer this better, he’s the “How big of a tire can I run guru.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I wouldn't go past "true to size 30s" (even if you could fit them) with out some sort of gear reduction..........unless all you ride is blacktop.

Do the highlifter arms have off set on them? Also, I know you probably like the lift gain from the bracket lift but that's probably the worst thing you can do to your suspension, I bet it rides like shît.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Also, if anyone is interested in "go big or go home".......I have a set of Amish 40" wheels that wood look killer on any ride.
IMG 20231227 134107821 HDR

And please, no low ball offers.......I know what I got.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
SATV bracket lift
Ditch that suspension that messes your suspension geometry up all to hell. And since you have arms, just add some preload to your shocks to get that lift (hope u have aftermarket shocks?)

As for tires, stick with the 30’s if your motor is stock or get a gear reduction or youll feel like your driving a Yugo off road in mud

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, if anyone is interested in "go big or go home".......I have a set of Amish 40" wheels that wood look killer on any ride.
View attachment 413162

That highly sought after slightly used banana costume offer still applies…

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
View attachment 413162

paint flat black, add a metalmalisha sticker, claim 4" lift/6" if u have a bracket lift - u will get a koolaid drinker to drop some benjamins.....

RoyLee89

RoyLee89

Dec 31, 2019
Staunton Va, & Okeechobee, FL.
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X4

4. Big Red
So the Max size you can go without rubbing? 30" if you go more than that and your at full lock or shocks are compressed the tire will rub the fender. The Offset is the biggest problem. The Rear arms have no offset. they are only the lower arms right?

So if you only have the lower arms on the rear. your limited on the size in the rear not front then.

Like others have side the lift kit makes the P1Ks have a hard ride. ok for roads but i didnt my a Pioneer to street ride.
trails and off-roading & work around the house /fields is why I have mine.

Even with 28" tires you'll feel the power lose. get larger than that you tune it to get the feel of power back. Just like a car you go larger tire you need to lower the gears to get the power / torque back. unless you do motor work. AKA Hess stage 2 kit.

32" tire is roughly 22% larger than stock as your turning alot more mass weight vrs stock.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So the Max size you can go without rubbing? 30" if you go more than that and your at full lock or shocks are compressed the tire will rub the fender. The Offset is the biggest problem. The Rear arms have no offset. they are only the lower arms right?

So if you only have the lower arms on the rear. your limited on the size in the rear not front then.

Like others have side the lift kit makes the P1Ks have a hard ride. ok for roads but i didnt my a Pioneer to street ride.
trails and off-roading & work around the house /fields is why I have mine.

Even with 28" tires you'll feel the power lose. get larger than that you tune it to get the feel of power back. Just like a car you go larger tire you need to lower the gears to get the power / torque back. unless you do motor work. AKA Hess stage 2 kit.

32" tire is roughly 22% larger than stock as your turning alot more mass weight vrs stock.
A true 30" tire will rub on the trails unless you have some kind of mod done. I'd say the largest without any issues is a 28"

Also, you can't just have off-set on only the top or bottom arms, has to be both. The bottom arm can be considered "high clearance" with or without off-set.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m gonna need someone to Splain all that for mawa.

Curious, how do ya fix a broken penal ??
Best place to seek help for that is in a penal colony. They's got experts. However, you might have luck closer to home, we used to have a glider pilot at Minden who was widely known by the euphemism "Dick Doc" . . . you might be able to guess the lengths he would take it to in order to make his luxurious living.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!