Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What hot wire did you connect to?
The red wire! Lol . I hooked it directly to the positive side of the second battery for now. The line is fused and the fan switch already has an off and it’s pretty hard to accidentally turn it on. Possibly some day I’ll add a switch to my switch panel. But it will be fine the way it is if I decide to keep it that way.

Reactions: OleRed
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did u hear that @Montecresto? You were waiting for this to be done and there u have it. :)
Ha, that’s awesome Remi. I’ve been out of pocket. But I’m glad to see the finished results and hear that she blows! Having done one and worked out the wrinkles, how long do you think it would take you to do a second?? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ha, that’s awesome Remi. I’ve been out of pocket. But I’m glad to see the finished results and hear that she blows! Having done one and worked out the wrinkles, how long do you think it would take you to do a second?? :)
Haha about 1/2 day to be on the safe side. That’s with everything going right in a perfect world. Lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha about 1/2 day to be on the safe side. That’s with everything going right in a perfect world. Lol
I live in a perfect world. What do you get for a half days labor? Let’s just plan a whole day cause we’ll prolly be drinking a few coldy pops during. I’m just trying to work a budget out on this. You have a garage/shop to get this done in? No hurries, I’m thinking of getting this done by next winter!!??

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It took me all day cause I’m a engineer by trade and tend to be a bit anal on form fit and function.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It took me all day cause I’m a engineer by trade and tend to be a bit anal on form fit and function.
Ok, I like the engineering angle, what’s your shop rate for a day, sense Remi’s ignoring my plea...:D:D:D

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, I like the engineering angle, what’s your shop rate for a day, sense Remi’s ignoring my plea...:D:D:D
120$ an hr plus parts! You’d have to get it here first. Lol

Reactions: CPope
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
120$ an hr plus parts! You’d have to get it here first. Lol
I was thinking about something like heading up with my Pioneer on the trailer, hanging out with a SXS comrade turning some wrenches, drinking a couple cold ones, maybe even getting in a little ride and dropping a couple Franklins.:oops:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
f***itty f***!!!!!!!! Vikes?????? :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D
Haha that’s what we charge at the shop. I figured for being an amateur at it and as much attention to detail I give plus the stress I’ll put on myself to make it perfect for you, had to make it worth my while! Lol. Now if it was a heating or refriatiom job...id cut the hourly rate a bit cuz I’ve done it a thousand times to perfection :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha that’s what we charge at the shop. I figured for being an amateur at it and as much attention to detail I give plus the stress I’ll put on myself to make it perfect for you, had to make it worth my while! Lol. Now if it was a heating or refriatiom job...id cut the hourly rate a bit cuz I’ve done it a thousand times to perfection :D
Ok, well I’m sure you’re deserving of that rate, but I think that between the cost of the heater and parts, the expense of traveling both ways to the northern frontier, and compensating you as such, I’d be 3K into a heater lmfao....:D:D:D Looks like I better dig out my old heat and air hat and get busy. :cool:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, well I’m sure you’re deserving of that rate, but I think that between the cost of the heater and parts, the expense of traveling both ways to the northern frontier, and compensating you as such, I’d be 3K into a heater lmfao....:D:D:D Looks like I better dig out my old heat and air hat and get busy. :cool:
Lmao. I figured your couldn’t have ben serious...you’d have 3-4 times or more the cost of the heater in gas. Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!