Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to Woolrage for the video...

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I’m thinking about adding one to mine along with the hard mid panel and hard doors.

Reactions: TxDoc
D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is what I have in mine and I have been happy with it. Only problem I have though is where the dealer installed the y pipes started leaking I just noticed tonight in the extreme cold. Hoping it is just be a loose hose clamp

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When installing a cab heater, be sure to properly secure the vinyl ducting that provides heat up to the dash vents. The ducting is routed alongside the driveshaft in the tunnel between the cab floor and belly pan. If the ducting is not well secured it can shift over against the rotating driveshaft.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!