BOX1

P700 Uncomforable Seats

R

Riverrunner16

Jul 5, 2020
Kuna,ID
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just put 70 miles on my 2020 700-4, back was hurting after wards...anyone done anything to make the seats a lil more comforable ?
Also on pothole filled roads ride was pretty harsh (Used to drive an Artic Cat 550 four wheeler)..maybe a shock adjust would help that ?
Always run with the wife and I and our 3 dogs (150 lbs.) and dry box (30 lbs.) in the bed.

Thanks,
Scott

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Air pressure? Makes a big difference.

The rear shocks usually come on 2nd from full soft, so you can go down a notch in back. You can also remove the rear sway bar, but you may not want that if you're doing a lot of road riding.

EDIT: Just realized your post centered around seats. Some people swear by flipping the backrest and mounting it upside down. Other than that, maybe some of those gel cushions? I find the 700 seats quite comfy, personally.

Last edited:
R

Riverrunner16

Jul 5, 2020
Kuna,ID
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks everyone for the ideas, I will try them out !

Scott

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I flipped the back rest on mine a week or so ago. Not 100% sure it helped much or if I've just gotten used to the ride, but it will stay that way now.

4 bolts go back in with a little pressure and I went ahead and put a self tapper back in the center hole up top to keep it from rattling

Reactions: Riverrunner16
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!