P700 Aftermarket Seats

pioneer_titan

pioneer_titan

Mar 13, 2018
Sheridan, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've always felt like the bench seat and backrest in my pioneer was just an afterthought for Honda, but after riding in my buddies new defender this past weekend, I'm sure of it. It was like sitting in a lazy boy and it got me to looking for a bench upgrade for mine. No luck! Has anybody found any aftermarket bench seats that go in without mods? Is there any company that makes pioneer seats?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah
Jersey700

Jersey700

Apr 3, 2019
NJ
Ownership

1. 700-4
I had the same thoughts and looked for something better aftermarket also but no luck.

Reactions: Isaiah
H

Hwysupr

Oct 27, 2015
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4
Just noticed the front seat of my 2015 700-4 is starting to come apart (it gets wet a LOT). Hope someone finds reasonable aftermarket and shares.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I sat in a 700 last year at takeover with razor bucket seats. It was pretty comfortable. If i remember correctly he fabricated his own mounts.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!