P500 Update - Pull or Tow P500/P520 ?

G

grease monkey

Jan 24, 2022
illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes, you can!!!! Actually, pulls and steers better around corners than my Polaris 4-wheeler

Towbar 1 Towbar2 Towbar3

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
🤨 🤔
What's the problem @Sheriff ?
He's got the rules covered:

And he circled back and let us know how it worked out.
Original thread:

I like it.
Move the equipment to where you need it but still able to head back to the homestead for lunch.

Edit:
So what is the deal, if I link something from the PUB it just shows the URL address?
Is this to keep the riff raff behind closed doors?
@grease monkey and other new members you may need to request membership to the PUB to see the link about the club rules (they are unofficial rules from some one having a bad day ant work and needing to blow off steam (or so I heard)).
Go here if you dare:

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What's the problem @Sheriff ?
He's got the rules covered:
https://hondasxs.com/threads/we-need-some-club-rules.23962/post-709776
And he circled back and let us know how it worked out.
Original thread:
Ooops! 🤭 You tagged the wrong guy, Im not @Sheriff that member hasnt been on since Dec of 21’ 🤣 Im known to many as Deputy Fife in the Pub world so get it right! 😂
“Nip it in The Bud!”🥳

So to kindly answer your question to My Deputy Fife 😝
Yes Kudos to the OP for pics. But hes not a new guy and has already took care of the intro stuff a long time ago 🤷‍♂️ The reason for the
🤨🤔 Was why he was doing what he posted? I had an Idea “hint 🤔“ but no real explanation till u dug up a post from a thread he started over a month ago that now that u brought it to light (thank you btw) that maybe this thread should have been with that thread or that thread attached to this one so we knew what he was talking about? No we know and it makes much more since now. Thanks for doing the work👍 Kudos to you as well!!
And always……..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!