Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
if I could just print it so I could use the manual in my garage when working on the Talon...
Do u have a tablet?
if so, just use that when your working in the garage. I use a tablet for my manuals all the time in the field working on generators its quite handy. You can also type a key word and it will show u all the pages in the manual to that word. Makes it very helpful finding what your looking for instead if fingeing through a butt loaf of pages and not getting the pages greasy lol .

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
I get what you're saying but I'm "old school". I like paper. I will also write notes on the pages that are helpful and highlight certain items to pay attention to. For me, paper is just easier.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I get what you're saying but I'm "old school". I like paper. I will also write notes on the pages that are helpful and highlight certain items to pay attention to. For me, paper is just easier.
10-4
yes, Im and old school tech as well and still use paper When I can. Its good to have that as a back up for sure. I refused to use the Tablet for a long time and then one day someone showed me how easy the tablet really was. I was surprised how much easier it is To use and clearer to see. All I can say is to give it a try You might be surprised.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!