Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Have the dealers been offering trades. What are they offering for the 700?

If you have traded a 700 can you tell us what they gave you and a little about the condition of your trade?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I told them I wanted $13k for mine and they laughed and didn't make an offer. It was definitely worth that in my opinion. I ended up getting $13k in a private party sale.

Hope that helps some. Don't expect a lot.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I told them I wanted $13k for mine and they laughed and didn't make an offer. It was definitely worth that in my opinion. I ended up getting $13k in a private party sale.

Hope that helps some. Don't expect a lot.
The dealer I am working with said they would give me between 7000 and 7500. I was thinking I can sell it myself for 11,000 with accessories.
I have a 700-2

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree, there are people out there smart enough to know that they could buy a new one and accessorize it for way more. I say go for it.

P

PoolGuy444

Dec 11, 2013
My dealer gave me 9500. Tried to give me 85. I owed 93. They sold it a couple of days later. Had 12 marked on it but not sure what they really got. I didn't want to be upside down on 700-4 so I took the deal. He told me clean trade in was 75-85. Didn't know they had a blue book for side by sides. Keep in mind I had custom switch panel with stereo. 4 roll bar mounted speakers. Bed mat. Floor mats. Winch. Front and rear led lights. Under the buggy I had red leds. Also had 2 dome lights. Side mirrors and rear view mirror. Windshield and roof. Champion winch with kfi mount. A-arm guards front and back. Itp wheels and tires. I think that's all. So I had some money In it. He said they wouldn't give me much for all the stuff. But would only come in around 75 without all the extras. I still couldn't resist the 1000. And now I've put almost all the same stuff on it. What it really boiled down to was my payment went up 20 bucks a month and the note was extended 2 more years than I had left on 700.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
My dealer gave me 9500. Tried to give me 85. I owed 93. They sold it a couple of days later. Had 12 marked on it but not sure what they really got. I didn't want to be upside down on 700-4 so I took the deal. He told me clean trade in was 75-85. Didn't know they had a blue book for side by sides. Keep in mind I had custom switch panel with stereo. 4 roll bar mounted speakers. Bed mat. Floor mats. Winch. Front and rear led lights. Under the buggy I had red leds. Also had 2 dome lights. Side mirrors and rear view mirror. Windshield and roof. Champion winch with kfi mount. A-arm guards front and back. Itp wheels and tires. I think that's all. So I had some money In it. He said they wouldn't give me much for all the stuff. But would only come in around 75 without all the extras. I still couldn't resist the 1000. And now I've put almost all the same stuff on it. What it really boiled down to was my payment went up 20 bucks a month and the note was extended 2 more years than I had left on 700.

That's helpful, I think I'm going to call and ask about trade. How many hours did yours have on it?
I know I don't NEED to upgrade but.....

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
OUCH! Glad that you got what you wanted but ouch.

P

PoolGuy444

Dec 11, 2013
I think it had around 250 hrs. Or maybe it was 250 miles. Hard to remember.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!