UTAH PAIUTE TRAIL SYSTEM

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning,

Planning Utah trip. Last trip, years ago was, Marysville. I'm looking for any recommendations. I pull a filth wheel Toy Hauler, so my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 travels with us. Looking a nice RV, full connection site with easy access to the Paiute Trail System. Previous trip was traversing the trails east of Marysville. Have hunted the Fish Lake area. Was hoping for information about the southern end of the Paiute Trail; however, I am open to any suggestions. Thank you very much.

Dave

c_carrierlj

c_carrierlj

Feb 21, 2021
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will definitely be following this thread close! Riding out west is on me and the wife's bucket list. Someone will have some knowledge I would imagine! Good luck!

Reactions: Raynman
B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
remember that a lot of the higher trails around Marysvale still have snow till late July. There are rallys end of August / early September in that area. They also have a lot of 50" stuff there. You should be able to buy a book on the Paiute Trail system that shows all the trails. We prefer the Marysvale area over the trails up by Richfield (prettier and smoother) We were there end of April last year (cooked in day time & froze at night) and had to turn around on trails cause of snow several times (still had good time). There are 2 good campgrounds in Marysville (we stayed at south one right in town Lizzies & Charlies, they have camp ground & cabins). The trails to the west have Great switchbacks, just will have to turn back around if go too early in year. Town is very UTV friendly and there is pay at the pump fuel. Can get out of state permits at most gas stations.

Don't forget to plan enough time to unhook and drive thru Zion and Bryce Canyon (& maybe down to north rim Grand Canyon)

Reactions: Raynman
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good Morning,

Planning Utah trip. Last trip, years ago was, Marysville. I'm looking for any recommendations. I pull a filth wheel Toy Hauler, so my Honda Pioneer 1000-5 travels with us. Looking a nice RV, full connection site with easy access to the Paiute Trail System. Previous trip was traversing the trails east of Marysville. Have hunted the Fish Lake area. Was hoping for information about the southern end of the Paiute Trail; however, I am open to any suggestions. Thank you very much.

Dave

One of my favorite places to ride. Lots of info here:

Where to stay: Marysvale, UT in center of the trail system.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
From our club ride there in 2018.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!