BOX1

P1000m3 Vent Lines !!!! Pioneer 1000

Scottwilliams

Scottwilliams

Aug 12, 2018
Florence ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From experience that I have had has anyone had water in their subtransmission or rear differential Do yourself a favor re run vent lines very simple and cheap I trusted my Honda dealership I will never bring my machine back to them again from now on I'm doing all my services Differentials wasn't changed full of water sub transmission full of water, gas tank (fuel pump) Water/mud) never changed I paid 300 bucks for a Full service. I rode around for almost a year in this condition luckily no damage

20221203 151801 Screenshot 20221126 123317 Voxer

Last edited:
Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. If anyone needs a kit I have them on sale. $30 shipping included send me PM.
eBay links below
$30 and $34 with filters if you send me a PM

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seater pioneers and the Talon. If you don’t heavy mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
eBay links below
$30 and $34 with filters if you send me a PM

Vent extension kit without filters recommended for 5 seater. Filters not needed your preference. Simple hour install. Great piece of mind knowing your covered.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

With filters recommended for 3 seater pioneers and the Talon. If you don’t heavy mud you can use the kit without filters and simply turn the ends down 90 degrees.

“The Original” Honda Pioneer 1000/700/500 & Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters | eBay
I probably need a kit for mine. Good safe insurance!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
yourself a favor re run vent lines very simple and cheap
Weve been tellin folks to do this since christ was a foot soldier! @Bayouownbeer has been making them since the waters were parted for Moses to pass. Always a good idea to do.

Last edited:
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Weve been tellin folks to do this since christ was a foot soldier! @Bayouownbeer has been making them since the waters were parted for Moses to pass. Always a good idea to do.

Timing would have been better to implement extended vent lines prior to Noah building the Ark. Just sayin…

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone needs a kit don’t buy the china copy recently listed 6-7 times on eBay.

The last picture on my item description is the replicated item the seller has 6 or more eBay accounts so he can have multiple listings of the same item. He bought my product and replicated it even uses some of my same description so please stick with THE ORIGINAL. There packaging does not even include the correct parts per bag with the corresponding components .

I’m a local fellow owner and rider of both the pioneer and talon. We make this kits out of our home.

I have had to drop my price to compete with them so I can only offer a discount to cover the taxes eBay charges. I’m down to bare minimum on these now due to these A— Clowns.

Thanks for the continued support since 2016

THE ORIGINAL Honda Pioneer 1000-5&6/700/500, Talon Vent Ext. Kit Without filters | eBay

THE ORIGINAL Honda Pioneer 1000-5&6/700/500, Talon Vent Ext. Kit. With filters. | eBay

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!