P1000m3 Very Happy

TractorMan

TractorMan

May 19, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well I have put 200 miles on my 1000 so far, not a lot but I will have to say that I am very happy with this machine. It is well built, stylish, quiet, powerful and smooth riding. It is a real joy to ride. Are there things that I do not care for? Sure there are but I am old and wise enough to know that there will never be a machine built by man that is perfect in every conceivable way. That is because each individual has different ideas about what would be perfect for them. I just got mine back from the first service today and I am very happy with the performance of my dealership also. They did a great job installing the winch for me and the rear bumper. My p 1000 has a clean bill of health and they went over everything with me and answered all of the questions that I had. A very professional group of folks in my opinion. I would like to tell everyone also that there is a noticeable difference in the way that the machine sounds and shifts after that first service. Mine seemed smoother shifting and quieter also. I am sure of that. As of right now I feel confident in the machine and its ability to give me many years of great service and that means a lot when you purchase an expensive toy like this. I hope that everyone else is blessed with the same good fortune that I am having right now with mine. Now go ride! :D

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I have put 200 miles on my 1000 so far, not a lot but I will have to say that I am very happy with this machine. It is well built, stylish, quiet, powerful and smooth riding. It is a real joy to ride. Are there things that I do not care for? Sure there are but I am old and wise enough to know that there will never be a machine built by man that is perfect in every conceivable way. That is because each individual has different ideas about what would be perfect for them. I just got mine back from the first service today and I am very happy with the performance of my dealership also. They did a great job installing the winch for me and the rear bumper. My p 1000 has a clean bill of health and they went over everything with me and answered all of the questions that I had. A very professional group of folks in my opinion. I would like to tell everyone also that there is a noticeable difference in the way that the machine sounds and shifts after that first service. Mine seemed smoother shifting and quieter also. I am sure of that. As of right now I feel confident in the machine and its ability to give me many years of great service and that means a lot when you purchase an expensive toy like this. I hope that everyone else is blessed with the same good fortune that I am having right now with mine. Now go ride! :D
Seems everyone agrees the tranny gets smoother with a few hours on it. Glad you're enjoying it. They are amazing machines

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like our P1K-5 too. The shifting is pretty clanky and when you change modes from 2WD to Turf mode it takes a long time before the change is reflected on the display. I don't know if this is a linkage issue or what. I hope both of these issues are resolved when I take it for the initial service.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like our P1K-5 too. The shifting is pretty clanky and when you change modes from 2WD to Turf mode it takes a long time before the change is reflected on the display. I don't know if this is a linkage issue or what. I hope both of these issues are resolved when I take it for the initial service.
Mine was in the shop for three weeks due to that issue. My cables were out of adjustment but...my display was screwed up to. They ended up putting a whole new dash display in. Just a fluke thing haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. other than that I have had no problems. Have about 400 miles now. We all love our buggy much easier to get two kids and the wife out for a ride now

Reactions: Jbird
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a delay when you change drive modes. Mine still does it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!