Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Last Friday night a kid robbed a Kum & Go in Bentonville and was apprehended and shot and killed by the Bentonville police, I hope this wasn't a huge mistake and got the wrong suspect, that would make it more tragic. Turns out this kid was an African American. Then Saturday night a Fayetteville Police Officer Stephen Carr 27 was assassinated in the Police parking lot waiting for his partner waiting in the Police car, guy walks up and fires mutable rounds at point blank range, the Fayetteville Police caught the guy within 30 seconds and now he's dead also. Turns out this guy my have been part of a Black Lives Matter psycho spin off that are killing Police men. All this happened within a 30 mile radius. This is really sad!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last Friday night a kid robbed a Kum & Go in Bentonville and was apprehended and shot and killed by the Bentonville police, I hope this wasn't a huge mistake and got the wrong suspect, that would make it more tragic. Turns out this kid was an African American. Then Saturday night a Fayetteville Police Officer Stephen Carr 27 was assassinated in the Police parking lot waiting for his partner waiting in the Police car, guy walks up and fires mutable rounds at point blank range, the Fayetteville Police caught the guy within 30 seconds and now he's dead also. Turns out this guy my have been part of a Black Lives Matter psycho spin off that are killing Police men. All this happened within a 30 mile radius. This is really sad!
That is a bummer indeed.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Craps getting out of hand. People don't realize their actions can have serious permanent consequences.

Reactions: Russ989
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Craps getting out of hand. People don't realize their actions can have serious permanent consequences.
You think we need Mental Heath care?????

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prayers for the officers family. These people that shoot officers like that are cowards! America has let political correctness go too far. When Michael Brown was shot in 2014, they went into a full riot, burning down businesses and leaving a path of destruction in their wake. The governor should have deployed the national guard and stopped them in their tracks, instead they let them riot and shut down lanes of a major interstate for days. I don’t have any tolerance for these effing idiots!

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You think we need Mental Heath care?????
Nope, I think parents need to do their job. If they have a child that needs corrected and has bad behavior then paint their back porch red! It only took me a few good beatings to learn that my Dad was serious!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We as in you?
I've already had it, I'm cured, most partly! HA! No really, there is a stigma about going to a therapist, after the last crash (truck)I went through, I had anxiety so bad, I would drive 60 miles of dirt roads to go 15 miles on pavement, finally went to a therapist under orders from my lawyer buddy, therapist charges weren't included in the settlement, she taught me how to deal with the anxiety and know the sign's of when they were coming on and what to do about not getting in the situations driving, they teach you tools to use. Still think about shooting DA drivers, but it passes quickly. Before the crash I didn't think to much about not wearing a seat belt, I had my seat belt on, that and 12 air bags I'm still here! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4

thats crazy.

don’t they realize shooting a police officer makes every single one more paranoid and trigger happy?

a crime begins the trouble, root cause?

usually a lack of family values/ entitlement.

advertisement
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Nope, I think parents need to do their job. If they have a child that needs corrected and has bad behavior then paint their back porch red! It only took me a few good beatings to learn that my Dad was serious!
Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly

Fix the family and you fix most of the problems.

Our society is well out of hand.

We are way to tolerant.

People need to be accountable for their actions.

They call Trump racist. Obama was the most racist president we've had and did more to hurt race relations than any president I can remember. Al Sharpton is one of the biggest racist on the face of the earth and he visited the White House 40 some times. How bout Louis Farrakhan or his long time preacher Jeremiah Wrong.

Damn I need a drink my blood pressure is rising.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ok I got a drink.

Baltimore. Furgeson. Black man dies because of their actions. Blacks riot and destroy businesses and property and mayor tells law enforcement to stand down.

Cops get buckets of water thrown on them and are told to do nothing. Total BS.

I bleed red white and blue but man is our society fu€Jed up.

I'm just a smelly, Walmart shopper, deplorable Trump backing, gun toting, bible clinching SOB

ANYBODY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT ?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Terrible loss of LEO life. The Hands Up -Don't Shoot, Fry Em like Bacon, and ANTIFA type demonstrations are a prime example of how the PC crowd is harming our Country.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly

Fix the family and you fix most of the problems.

Our society is well out of hand.

We are way to tolerant.

People need to be accountable for their actions.

They call Trump racist. Obama was the most racist president we've had and did more to hurt race relations than any president I can remember. Al Sharpton is one of the biggest racist on the face of the earth and he visited the White House 40 some times. How bout Louis Farrakhan or his long time preacher Jeremiah Wrong.

Damn I need a drink my blood pressure is rising.
Amen

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I got a drink.

Baltimore. Furgeson. Black man dies because of their actions. Blacks riot and destroy businesses and property and mayor tells law enforcement to stand down.

I'm just a smelly, Walmart shopper, deplorable Trump backing, gun toting, bible clinching SOB

Nope, I’m with ya!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nope, I’m with ya!
Media/internet has made things crazy, has made me want to go shoot a Yamaha owner! HA! You know I didn't mean that, but the crap that's going on makes crazy people think that's what they need to do! All I want do do is ride MFR! From a quote from Blazing Saddle's from an African American actor.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Media/internet has made things crazy, has made me want to go shoot a Yamaha owner! HA! You know I didn't mean that, but the crap that's going on makes crazy people think that's what they need to do! All I want do do is ride MFR! From a quote from Blazing Saddle's from an African American actor.
Here’s another :D
106FD55C 68DB 4961 A290 E83117563C9F

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I got a drink.

Add me to that list!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!