P1000m5 VVMapping.com

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I revived my printed maps and also the SD card for the Garmin GPS and I just wanted to say how impressed I'm with the quality of the printed map.

My road half way down changes to TWP and that's the legal point that Atvs, UTVs can start to ride this road and the maps and GPS are spot on where they Legal ridding starts.

Can't wait to use theses on the trails..:cool:

2017 08 03 154514
2017 08 03 154449
2017 07 24 015526

J

JTW

I wasn't overly impressed with the vvmapping card on my older garmin nuvi... now it may have been me or the limits of my device BUT I didn't get the info I was wanting and needing from it. It kinda did its own thing and didn't function the way I thought it should... also, if you're in an area that isn't mapped. It was useless. Again, this could all be due to my device.

J

JTW

One other thing... unless you live in an area that's mapped.. you can't test it out until you're on your tripnor to your mapped destination.

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't overly impressed with the vvmapping card on my older garmin nuvi... now it may have been me or the limits of my device BUT I didn't get the info I was wanting and needing from it. It kinda did its own thing and didn't function the way I thought it should... also, if you're in an area that isn't mapped. It was useless. Again, this could all be due to my device.
Sounds like something was wrong with the device, what model did you have ?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've had them for many years. Works great and quality stuff. Where did you say you lived in Michigan?

Reactions: trigger and utvmi
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I had a pair of Zumo 550 works really well on them but screen was too small to try to read, keep moving, and not end up taking a bad line down a trail.

Reactions: JTW
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
By Grand Rapids
Roger that. Sorry if I missed that somewhere else. I'm only a little over an hr away from GR. Was just in Zeeland fo

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this and it's worth every red cent

Reactions: trigger
G

gsiebrecht

Aug 22, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've used vvmapping for snowmobiling, its a great map product. Getting lost is no fun, those maps make it so easy to get around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!