The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Just saw a Heavy D video about all the snow they got in San Bernardino and it reminded me about just how fragile our society really is. It is amazing to me how anyone who has working eyeballs, cannot see the direction the world seems to be going. Considering the failure after failure after failure of Society and the gov't to do anything for you in a time of need, let alone a crisis, and I'm not sure how anyone who is capable of being a little more self-reliant, doesn't strive towards just that. People have gotten soft and complacent and I have this feeling it's going to smack them in the mouth someday. Granted, not everyone can help it; the elderly, the sick, children, etc. But to see grown ass men breaking down and crying and then proclaiming that the gov't failed to help them over something as trivial as being snowed in place is mind-blowing to me. Man up. Take some responsibility for your life and potential consequences and quit relying on people like Gavin Newsome to come save your ass. It ain't gonna happen.

/random thought rant

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Your post reminds me of a comment I made over on Yellow Bullet.
Someone posted a picture of a 2 nice handguns.
Someone else posted
"beautifully crafted pieces, but hoping my life never changes so much that I'd actually need to own one!"
And my response
"IF your life changes so much that you Need it, it will be to late to get it."
I am not a prepper, but I am prepared.....somewhat, nuff said!
Have a good day

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just saw a Heavy D video about all the snow they got in San Bernardino and it reminded me about just how fragile our society really is. It is amazing to me how anyone who has working eyeballs, cannot see the direction the world seems to be going. Considering the failure after failure after failure of Society and the gov't to do anything for you in a time of need, let alone a crisis, and I'm not sure how anyone who is capable of being a little more self-reliant, doesn't strive towards just that. People have gotten soft and complacent and I have this feeling it's going to smack them in the mouth someday. Granted, not everyone can help it; the elderly, the sick, children, etc. But to see grown ass men breaking down and crying and then proclaiming that the gov't failed to help them over something as trivial as being snowed in place is mind-blowing to me. Man up. Take some responsibility for your life and potential consequences and quit relying on people like Gavin Newsome to come save your ass. It ain't gonna happen.

/random thought rant
Watched that same video and during those interviews, I kept thinking where was governor hair gel at? Mexico on vacation, that's where. Typical democrat.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Watched that same video and during those interviews, I kept thinking where was governor hair gel at? Mexico on vacation, that's where. Typical democrat.
I thought that was Cancun Cruz. Apparently lots of politicians are only in it for the money. Go figure

• Dislike
Reactions: Scoop

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!