P500 Walker Evans shock install

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Good video. How do you like the ride compared to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Miss_Oak
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Good video. How do you like the ride compared to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only had time to go on one short ride after installing but they are a big improvement over stock. I'll be doing a full review with a side by side comparison to the stock shocks in a week or so.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've only had time to go on one short ride after installing but they are a big improvement over stock. I'll be doing a full review with a side by side comparison to the stock shocks in a week or so.

Looking forward to it. Please give us a real review, good or bad. Whether chiming in or not, a lot of us are following this.

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
Looking forward to it. Please give us a real review, good or bad. Whether chiming in or not, a lot of us are following this.
I was just about to order the front WE shocks when I saw his video, now I'm on hold till I see his review. It should be pretty good. It'll help on deciding whether to just get the front two or all four.

R

Rustell

Jay..enjoyed your video. What's with the puddle under the right front wheel.?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

A real review you will get! I got three good tests I did with the stocks that I did in a way you don't see done for reviews. It's definitely going to be more than just talking about how they do, I show you how they do.

Reactions: trigger
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Loved the video but find that cricket and shoot dat thang
Lol...how bout it! I didn't notice it till I was editing then it was all I could hear. I need to get a garage built so I can move out of the open carport for install vids!

advertisement
B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
Good video looking forward to the follow up:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!