Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's awesome, thanks jay! Looks like they perform better in some situations but didn't look much different in others, maybe due to the rear still being stock? Even with better performance the question is still ' is it enough of an improvement to warrant the high cost '? Nice that they're adjustable but wonder if there's an optimal setting for 90% of the time, 4 clicks from softest?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's awesome, thanks jay! Looks like they perform better in some situations but didn't look much different in others, maybe due to the rear still being stock? Even with better performance the question is still ' is it enough of an improvement to warrant the high cost '? Nice that they're adjustable but wonder if there's an optimal setting for 90% of the time, 4 clicks from softest?
I'm going to set the shocks at 6 clicks from softest with the backs on and see how that does. This is just an initial review and I'll do a follow up review after running them for a month or two. In my opinion they are definitely worth the cost for how I ride but there are cheaper options. It would be neat to do the dual air shock setup and see how that compares cause it is a much cheaper option than the WE.

Last edited:
B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
Great video Jay! It looks like over the jump there is a big difference but I think the major difference I would like to see is at 20mph. It looks like the fronts do work better at 20 but not as much as I would except. I think this could be because the backs are transferring energy to the fronts causing them to work harder which is making a rougher ride. I am very interested to see how the ride changes when you have all 4 on.
Again great video I like the light hearted humor it make it fun for all to watch.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Great video and great job editing. Are your tires stock? If not what size are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Jay, great vidio.
Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
I'm thinkin you are going to cost me a small fortune for a set of W.E.
I see you are one state over from me, makes a future ride with you a distinct possibility.
With your zany antics it will be a hoot.

Now I need to go watch your other videos.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Great video and great job editing. Are your tires stock? If not what size are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are 27" bighorns on factory rims. 9" wide fronts and 11"wide rears. I wish these would have been the stock tires instead of the little 24" ones Honda puts on.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Jay, great vidio.
Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
I'm thinkin you are going to cost me a small fortune for a set of W.E.
I see you are one state over from me, makes a future ride with you a distinct possibility.
With your zany antics it will be a hoot.

Now I need to go watch your other videos.
I'm going to organize 1 or 2 Appalachian Mountain Riders meet and greet rides next year. Well...actually I will probably leave most of the organizing up to my wife

Islandhonda

Islandhonda

Supporting Member
Dec 15, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Another great video from Jay ! Keep them coming thank you…

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!