P700 Wanting tougher tires

A

Astra1

Apr 26, 2019
Southgate, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got a new 700m2 deluxe camo and need to upgrade the tires for running through the woods where there's no trail.
I found a site with great prices but was wondering if anybody else had used them. atvtiresmart.com

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west Georgia. What tires you looking at? I googled that and it just gave me a bunch of retailers.

Reactions: Russ989
A

Astra1

Apr 26, 2019
Southgate, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
It is atvtiresmart.com. All one word. Apparently you have not used that site. But one tire I was looking at is the Grim Reaper. 26-9-12 $114. That's the best price that I've seen.
And hello from Southeast Michigan

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am familiar with them a friend had some he liked them, they looked good. I had good result with one of their other tires Dirt Devils on a four wheeler. I think it was Green Ball that makes them . You might like the looks of a ten inch wide or at least wider on the rear.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!