Multi Washington State Trails?

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey:
A couple of us were thinking of coming down to Washington state with our machines and riding for afew days. No clue of what or where we could do this. We're thinking about staying in a B&B or cheaper hotel. Any thoughts on where we should head?
If I actually get a response, I'd like to PM you and get some details etc.
Thanx
Al

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey:
A couple of us were thinking of coming down to Washington state with our machines and riding for afew days. No clue of what or where we could do this. We're thinking about staying in a B&B or cheaper hotel. Any thoughts on where we should head?
If I actually get a response, I'd like to PM you and get some details etc.
Thanx
Al
Where approximately in the state are you looking? We usually go up to Colville area (NE Washington) when we stay in the state, there are 1000’ of miles of trails directly from camp, with gas station and restaurant and have cabins for 70 night

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We'd be coming down from Vancouver BC.
You’d probably be coming down through Blane on the west side of the state which is opposite. I wouldn’t be much help over there unfortunately. @tmjm76691 gets around pretty well over that way

Reactions: Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!