P500 No. Colorado Trails - Front Range Suggestions

gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Live in Castle Rock, CO and do most of my front range riding in the Pike forest (southern CO). Any Northern Colorado options that are P500 appropriate, particularly this winter that would be worth the trip? Stock setup.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Ride here

Mountain lion

Reactions: Nauti1826
Nauti1826

Nauti1826

Dec 29, 2019
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Live in Castle Rock, CO and do most of my front range riding in the Pike forest (southern CO). Any Northern Colorado options that are P500 appropriate, particularly this winter that would be worth the trip? Stock setup.
Also in castle rock looking for some trails

Reactions: gmacaluso
Terry_Redman

Terry_Redman

Dec 17, 2018
Longmont, Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Not really good in winter, but after the thaw, try State Forest State Park and Routt National Forest in Jackson County.

Reactions: gmacaluso
gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Not really good in winter, but after the thaw, try State Forest State Park and Routt National Forest in Jackson County.
Terry,

Thanks for the suggestion. I use TrailsOffroad.com for identifying specific trails but soon find later that the MUVM maps are often limited to licensed vehicles only. Any specifics for trail names you like? Nice rig by the way ... are those 27" tires (or larger)? Any spacers, rubbing, or offsets to note that make the trails you suggest more accessible?

Thanks again, ... anything down here you'd like to explore?

GMac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!