Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Makes me want to velcro a spare seatblet cutter to the sxs Belt. Have them in each auto. Pretty cheap.

8D26CAE9 46FE 4736 ADDF 79FCA916CDC4

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m pretty sure I would’ve not made it in my last ordeal without seatbelt. That was at 2mph. Two other instances probably would’ve been really messed up and one was 5mph, the other 25 and easy riding. I now always wear a belt on trails. Water crossings are the only exception.

T

TomB985

Dec 27, 2014
Wow...definitely a post that will change your habits. I've always been big on a seatbelt and helmet, but know lots of folks who aren't.

Where on FB can I find this? I know a few who ride, and I'd like to share.

Reactions: BWAF
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I got thrown thru my P500 windshield. My wife locked up the brakes while I was trying to get a beer out of the cooler. That left a few marks. LOL
So if you were thrown through the windshield and it left marks you shall now be know a Tommy Callahan.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!