BOX1

Multi Website update - Guest visibility changes.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Recent update have introduced changes to guest visibility limits. Guest are now limited to a number of threads view-able in an allotted time. This threshold is set to a decent level for a guest user.

However we understand there are many people who enjoy the forum daily that never log in or those that may have a difficulty time logging in. I want to ensure each and every person is able to get logged in to the club forum. If you are having problems please use the CONTACT US form so we can help you on a one on one basis with your account.

If you need any help at all please request it here --> Contact Us | The Honda Side by Side Club!
Or, contact us on Instagram or Facebook @Hondasxs

I will be glad to help anyone I can with anything. Here are some general request I expect!
  • help setting up an account.
  • User name selection issues.
  • lost password.
  • forgotten username.
  • email already in use when registering.
  • general navigation help.
  • The stupid "I'm a robot" box.
  • Email conformations.
Really, if you need help I want to offer it. Please Contact Us | The Honda Side by Side Club!.
Thanks.
@Hondasxs

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!