ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Long as you want a good tongue lashing. And not the kind that makes your eyes roll back in your head...

I think the guy does decent videos, but I can't stand his voice. That said, I hate the sound of my voice on video way more.

LOL i have to say I totally agree with you (I cant comment on how your voice sounds though)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was an "incident" where he set up a GoFundMe or similar type of account for a new computer so he could continue to make videos for everyone ( keep in mind this is a guy who owned BOTH a 500 and 1000 at the time). It was taken by many as pretty arrogant, and a bit of tongue lashing occurred.
After that, his posting declined. He also sold his 1000 for a Yamaha, so his interest here isn't what it was.
I actually thought he was still linking his vids here...but looked like it's been a year.
If I remember right, it was the timing of the gofund me account that was tacky. He saw how a lot of members were donating to @rocmar funeral Go fund me account at the time and figured he could slip his go fund me account in there too.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This new knowledge gives me a great idea. I really want some new shocks for my 1000-5 and I can't afford to buy them. So i'm sure everyone here feels sorry for me, so if I set up a gofundme y'all would be super excited to buy me some new shocks!!!! Brilliant!!! Thanks in advance!
use your upcoming government check. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and 100Acre
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If I remember right, it was the timing of the gofund me account that was tacky. He saw how a lot of members were donating to @rocmar funeral Go fund me account at the time and figured he could slip his go fund me account in there too.

And, even after it was pointed out, he still didn't get it.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess this guy is too cool for hondasxs.com these days? He has been doing some major upgrades to his 500. Too bad he doesn't share it here.
if you'll notice, the last post to this thread before yours is from 2017

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!