Talon Welcome JACKSON RACING to the Honda SxS Club!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Please help me welcome @JacksonRacing to the HondaSxS Club!
All the talk lately, they hardly need an introduction.

Jackson Racing has been working on the Turbo even before the #HondaTalon was even announced. They are committed to delivering an excellent product for this machine with a game-changing performance TURBO you need for your #HondaTalon!

To buy a #Talon TURBO contact your local Honda dealer today!

Online - Jackson Racing – Built To Perform
Facebook - Jackson Racing

Jackson Racing ABOUT US!

Since 1979, Jackson Racing has been a world leader in high performance products for the sport compact market. Jackson Racing was founded by Oscar Jackson to develop high performance Honda products when there were no products available.
In 1984, the Honda CRX hit US shores and Jackson Racing started SCCA Road Racing on a full time basis. Just 6 short years later, Jackson Racing had won every major SCCA National Championship available, including Back to Back SCCA Endurance National Championships, a round of the World Rally Championship, a SCORE Off Road Championship, and several Ice Racing National Championships.
In 1990, Jackson Racing began to develop supercharger systems for sport compact vehicles, a completely new application in the market. Since then, Jackson Racing has become known worldwide as the top supercharger developer, with numerous engineering awards including the prestigious SEMA Best Engineered Product award.

Today, we bring new life to this legendary brand. Jackson Racing is led by Oscar Jackson and still located in beautiful Southern California. Our Jackson Racing team is a passionate group, ready to tackle any engineering or racing challenge.
Since 2005, we have been developing supercharger systems using the new Rotrex supercharger. Rotrex superchargers are based on a patented high-speed planetary traction drive system. Innovative technology, advanced materials and quality control make this product the absolute best on the market.
Racing is in our name, and is what drives us to build the best products. Jackson Racing involves the race track throughout product development and ensures the products are ready for the abuse of any racetrack.
Jackson Racing headquarters are located in Chino, California.

Last edited:
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Welcome. I‘m saving my nickels now for a turbo kit. Hope to have one soon.

Do you see a standard equipment turbo machine in Honda's future? A new Talon plus the turbo kit price put the Talon at or more expensive than the top of the line CanAm & Polaris offerings. I don’t want a belt but would like more travel and a better suspension out of the box without needing to tear into a brand new unit.

Talon 1000 RR 72” wide, 25” travel and 200hp stock turbo would be my dream machine. Oh yeah and a decent dash display.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome Jackson Racing, looking forward to your offerings for the Honda SXS line up. Excited to see the Talon kits getting out and fine tuning the them for all the various conditions people subject them to. Glad to see a quality company that is standing behind their products and working with customers and dealers alike.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome. I‘m saving my nickels now for a turbo kit. Hope to have one soon.

Do you see a standard equipment turbo machine in Honda's future? A new Talon plus the turbo kit price put the Talon at or more expensive than the top of the line CanAm & Polaris offerings. I don’t want a belt but would like more travel and a better suspension out of the box without needing to tear into a brand new unit.

Talon 1000 RR 72” wide, 25” travel and 200hp stock turbo would be my dream machine. Oh yeah and a decent dash display.
Those are excellent questions and GREAT ideas but you are barking up the wrong tree. Jackson only makes what Honda contract them to build, you need to present your excellent "wish list" directly to Honda.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the our forum family!
As a Talon owner I have been watching the progress of your new product. Looks like you guys are on the right track.
Keep up the good work!
Maybe a P1k turbo is in the future?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome to the club from WV!! 😎

Reactions: Mudwing
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Missouri

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Dang. This is top shelf Turbo!!!.

Big welcome from Jackson, Ms

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from Canton, OH. It’s been fun watching the rumors and dreams turn into reality. I hope you sell a lot of them. Never know, one of these days I might need a discount code for one. 😉

#NTC

Reactions: Mudwing and JsheII3
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

#NTC

JacksonRacing

JacksonRacing

Vendor
Feb 17, 2020
SoCal
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

3. Talon X4
Thank you for the warm welcome HondaSXS.com! We are excited to be shipping Talon kits across the country and participating in the Talon community. As long time Honda fans on and off-road, it has been a pleasure to work on a vehicle that combines our Automotive and Powersports knowledge.

Talon Turbo Owners: Please register on talon.jacksonracing.com your Talon Turbo. With registration it gives you access to the latest news/updates regarding your turbo and owner exclusives.

Regarding Pioneer 1000: At the current time, we are focused on the Talon product line. Unfortunately, the Talon kit is not compatible with the P1K.

-Oscar Jr.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Welcome to the Forum Jackson Racing...👍

I second @SpeedBuggy on the wish list...😊

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Jackson might be getting somewhat caught up on orders. Was at my dealer this morning and the UPS man was dropping off the 3rd and 4th turbo of the 6 they originally ordered!

Ezgoin

Ezgoin

Sep 11, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome Jackson Racing!! I’m sure your input will be invaluable to many on the site, especially to those that delve into the forced induction realm! Hopefully you will take an active roll in the forum and share your wealth of knowledge with all of us!!

Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!