WFO handle for SATV window

B

Bones

Dec 10, 2017
Bourbon Mo.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

Cliff at wfosxs.com was nice enough to send me a complimentary windshield handle for my wife's new KRX. What a difference! This is a very high quality aluminum cut piece. If you're on the fence and thinking about it, go ahead and do it. My wife is a bit short and always had trouble locking/unlocking the stock handle. The wfo piece with the extension made a world of difference for her. We took it back roading after the install and soon figured out that the 5" or third notch opening works very well for this type riding. I highly recommend this handle and will be ordering one for my Pioneer soon. Check out Cliff Oreilly at wfosax.com.

IMG 1056 IMG 1056

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello All,

Cliff at wfosxs.com was nice enough to send me a complimentary windshield handle for my wife's new KRX. What a difference! This is a very high quality aluminum cut piece. If you're on the fence and thinking about it, go ahead and do it. My wife is a bit short and always had trouble locking/unlocking the stock handle. The wfo piece with the extension made a world of difference for her. We took it back roading after the install and soon figured out that the 5" or third notch opening works very well for this type riding. I highly recommend this handle and will be ordering one for my Pioneer soon. Check out Cliff Oreilly at wfosax.com.

View attachment 208925 View attachment 208927
Looks good, I saw this thread and remembered I wanted one so I just lost $105.00! 😂

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I've been running WFO all summer long. Most of the time I have been running on the most open position. Money very well spent!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bones, would it be ok with you if I use the below for FaceBook advertising ? I changed the verbiage a little.

Hello All,

WFOSXS for SuperATV flip up windshield handle for my wife's new KRX. What a difference! This is a very high quality aluminum cut piece. If you're on the fence and thinking about it, go ahead and do it. My wife is a bit short and always had trouble locking/unlocking the stock handle. The wfo piece with the extension made a world of difference for her. We took it back roading after the install and soon figured out that the 5" or third notch opening works very well for this type riding. I highly recommend this handle and will be ordering one for my Pioneer soon. Check out Cliff O'Reilly at www.wfosxs.com

View attachment 208925 View attachment 208927

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!